At the beginning of February, my sister mailed a quilt top to me to be quilted. The quilt top was stolen from the mail and never reached me.
We were both intriqued with the Jelly Roll Race quilt and we both collect frogs (like our mom had) so we used fabrics from my stash and made Froggy Jelly Roll Race quilts.
I know the other items that went missing from the same package can never be replaced but I wanted my sister to be able to replace her missing quilt top. While she was visiting, I put her and my Accuquilt to work. I'm not supposed to lift anything over 10 pounds yet so she had to move tubs of fabric to reach the one containing my frog fabrics. I was able to secure the bolts we were going to use for our project. Carol cut approcimately eight inches from the end of forty different frog prints then refolded and stored the fabrics. I used the Accuquilt and cut three sets of two and one half inch strips. In no time at all, we had enough strips for three new quilt tops and the remaining fabric was neatly put away.
Carol took her strips home with her and will create her new quilt top. I believe she will hand-deliver it to me when I see her in July and not take another chance mailing it!!!